1) The Ruins' fans are doing a urine-poor job of booing Gary Bettman, they're barely audible. The Canucks' fans were way, way better.
2) Gary Bettman: "Blah, blah, blah, Stan Bowman, blah, blah, blah, but most importantly, the
3) The Blackhawks may now be my second-favourite team, over the Canucks who didn't get the job done the last time they were in the Stanley Cup finals.
4) The new Stanley Cup ceremony is awful. The guys doing little circles in front of cameramen is trite and somewhat embarrassing, how many times do we need to hear "Whooooooo!", and the F-word.
Mr. Molson, since you're reading this, can you ensure that when we win the Cup in a couple of years, that you'll ensure that cameramen, dignitaries, VIP's, analysts, and Pierre McGuire don't get in the way, it's not about them. Clear them all off the ice, and have our team do laps around the New Forum, presenting the Cup to the fans, as it used to be, and as it should be.
5) The 'Hawks just saved Brad Marchand from another awful, illiterate tattoo.